· Go to http://www.churchsw.org/church-software-project and install Church Software
· Start the installation process to install Church Software in your computer Installation of Church Software and Tigrigna Bible Installation of Church Software and Tigrigna Bible Installation of Church Software and Tigrigna Bible
· After installation is complete, you will see Church Software Icon in your desktop.
· Go to http://www.geezexperience.com/tigrignabible/download/CS/Tigrigna.jar to download Tigrigna bible for Church Software.
· Copy Tigrgna.jar to Church Software bible directory.
o Go to the (installation) directory, there is a subdirectory ‘bibles’ and this is where you will copy Tigrigna.jar to.
o See the help below if you don’t know where Church Software is installed in your computer.
To activate Tigrigna bible you will need to modify language.prop located in the the installation dir.
· Copy language.prop to language-orginal.prp
· Download http://www.geezexperience.com/tigrignabible/download/CS/language.prop and save it as your new language.prop
· Start Church Software, click on presentations -> Bible Display. A smaller window will show up. You should see Tigrigna in the books
· First find where Church Sofware is installed by right clicking CS icon and click Properties, as shown in the first figure.
· then you will see the second figure. The ‘Start in’ field tells you where the software is installed. For this example CS is installed in "C:\ProgramData\Church Software\Church Software 5.3\" May be it is the same for you, especially if your computer is Windows 7 or Vista.