- import :an imported person brought from a foreign country
- the lead role was played by an import from Sweden
- they are descendants of indentured importees
- import :the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- what is the meaning of this sentence
- the significance of a red traffic light
- the signification of Chinese characters
- the import of his announcement was ambiguous
- import :indicate or signify
- I'm afraid this spells trouble!
- import :a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- the significance of his remark became clear only later
- the expectation was spread both by word and by implication
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.