- return :document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability
- his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return
- return :go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before
- return to your native land
- the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean
- return :a coming to or returning home
- on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party
- return :give back
- render money
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.