- acceptance :the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true
- he gave credence to the gossip
- acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years
- acceptance :the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception
- its adoption by society
- the proposal found wide acceptance
- acceptance :the state of being acceptable and accepted
- torn jeans received no acceptance at the country club
- acceptance :a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations
- all people should practice toleration and live together in peace
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.