- admit :declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- He admitted his errors
- She acknowledged that she might have forgotten
- admit :allow to enter; grant entry to
- We cannot admit non-members into our club building
- This pipe admits air
- admit :allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of
- admit someone to the profession
- She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar
- admit :admit into a group or community
- accept students for graduate study
- We'll have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.