- aid :a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
- visual aids in teaching
- his job was to give technical assistance over the phone
- aid :give help or assistance; be of service
- Everyone helped out during the earthquake
- Can you help me carry this table?
- She never helps around the house
- aid :the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- he gave me an assist with the housework
- could not walk without assistance
- rescue party went to their aid
- offered his help in unloading
- aid :improve the condition of
- These pills will help the patient
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.