- application :the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose
- he advocated the application of statistics to the problem
- a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis
- application :a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school
- December 31 is the deadline for applications
- application :the work of applying something
- the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine
- a complete bleach requires several applications
- the surface was ready for a coating of paint
- application :a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task
- he has tried several different word processing applications
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.