- appropriate :give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- I will earmark this money for your research
- She sets aside time for meditation every day
- appropriate :suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
- a book not appropriate for children
- a funeral conducted the appropriate solemnity
- it seems that an apology is appropriate
- appropriate :take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants
- The army seized the town
- The militia captured the castle
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.