- architecture :the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings
- architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use
- architecture :(computer science) the structure and organization of a computer's hardware or system software
- the architecture of a computer's system software
- architecture :an architectural product or work
- architecture :the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.