- argument :a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true
- argument :a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- they were involved in a violent argument
- argument :a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- the argument over foreign aid goes on and on
- argument :a summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie
- the editor added the argument to the poem
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.