- ball :round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve
- the mayor threw out the first ball
- the ball rolled into the corner pocket
- ball :form into a ball by winding or rolling
- ball wool
- ball :a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball
- ball :an object with a spherical shape
- a ball of fire
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.