- business :a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- he bought his brother's business
- a small mom-and-pop business
- a racially integrated business concern
- business :the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- computers are now widely used in business
- business :the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- he's not in my line of business
- business :a rightful concern or responsibility
- it's none of your business
- mind your own business
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.