- cabinet :a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- cabinet :persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- cabinet :a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- cabinet :housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.