- division :an army unit large enough to sustain combat
- two infantry divisions were held in reserve
- division :one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- the written part of the exam
- the finance section of the company
- the BBC's engineering division
- division :a league ranked by quality
- he played baseball in class D for two years
- Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA
- division :the act or process of dividing
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.