- door :a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- he knocked on the door
- he slammed the door as he left
- door :the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
- he stuck his head in the doorway
- door :anything providing a means of access (or escape)
- we closed the door to Haitian immigrants
- education is the door to success
- door :a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- the office next door
- they live two doors up the street from us
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.