- forward :send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- forward my mail
- forward :at or near or directed toward the front
- the forward section of the aircraft
- a forward plunge down the stairs
- forward motion
- forward :at or to or toward the front
- he faced forward
- step forward
- she practiced sewing backward as well as frontward on her new sewing machine
- forward :used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty
- a forward child badly in need of discipline
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.