- foundation :the basis on which something is grounded
- there is little foundation for his objections
- foundation :lowest support of a structure
- it was built on a base of solid rock
- he stood at the foot of the tower
- foundation :education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- he lacks the foundation necessary for advanced study
- a good grounding in mathematics
- foundation :the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.