- help :the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- he gave me an assist with the housework
- could not walk without assistance
- rescue party went to their aid
- offered his help in unloading
- help :give help or assistance; be of service
- Everyone helped out during the earthquake
- Can you help me carry this table?
- She never helps around the house
- help :a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- my invaluable assistant
- they hired additional help to finish the work
- help :improve the condition of
- These pills will help the patient
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.