- image :an iconic mental representation
- her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate
- image :(Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world
- a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty
- image :imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- I can't see him on horseback!
- I can see what will happen
- I can see a risk in this strategy
- image :a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- they showed us the pictures of their wedding
- a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.