- implication :something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- his resignation had political implications
- implication :a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- the significance of his remark became clear only later
- the expectation was spread both by word and by implication
- implication :a relation implicated by virtue of involvement or close connection (especially an incriminating involvement)
- he was suspected of implication in several robberies
- implication :an accusation that brings into intimate and usually incriminating connection
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.