- interior :situated within or suitable for inside a building
- an interior scene
- interior decoration
- an interior bathroom without windows
- interior :inside the country
- the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior
- the nation's internal politics
- interior :located inward
- Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle
- she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it
- an internal sense of rightousness
- interior :inside and toward a center
- interior regions of the earth
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.