- kind :a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- sculpture is a form of art
- what kinds of desserts are there?
- kind :having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
- kind to sick patients
- a kind master
- kind words showing understanding and sympathy
- thanked her for her kind letter
- kind :agreeable, conducive to comfort
- a dry climate kind to asthmatics
- the genial sunshine
- hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet
- kind :tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.