- level :a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- a moderate grade of intelligence
- a high level of care is required
- it is all a matter of degree
- level :aim at
- level criticism or charges at somebody
- level :having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- a flat desk
- acres of level farmland
- a plane surface
- skirts sewn with fine flat seams
- level :a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- lumber of the highest grade
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.