- promote :contribute to the progress or growth of
- I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom
- promote :give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired
- Women tend not to advance in the major law firms
- I got promoted after many years of hard work
- promote :make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- The salesman is aggressively pushing the new computer model
- The company is heavily advertizing their new laptops
- promote :be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.