- reckon :expect, believe, or suppose
- I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel
- I thought to find her in a bad state
- he didn't think to find her in the kitchen
- I guess she is angry at me for standing her up
- reckon :deem to be
- She views this quite differently from me
- I consider her to be shallow
- I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
- reckon :have faith or confidence in
- you can count on me to help you any time
- Look to your friends for support
- You can bet on that!
- Depend on your family in times of crisis
- reckon :take account of
- You have to reckon with our opponents
- Count on the monsoon
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.