- yet :up to the present time
- I have yet to see the results
- details are yet to be worked out
- yet :used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
- So far he hasn't called
- the sun isn't up yet
- yet :to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- looked sick and felt even worse
- an even (or still) more interesting problem
- still another problem must be solved
- a yet sadder tale
- yet :within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
- he longed for the flowers that were yet to show themselves
- sooner or later you will have to face the facts
- in time they came to accept the harsh reality
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.