- found :food and lodging provided in addition to money
- they worked for $30 and found
- found :set up or found
- She set up a literacy program
- found :come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- found art
- the lost-and-found department
- found :set up or lay the groundwork for
- establish a new department
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.