- specific :a fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- he always reasons from the particular to the general
- specific :(sometimes followed by `to') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique
- rules with specific application
- demands specific to the job
- a specific and detailed account of the accident
- specific :a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease
- quinine is a specific for malaria
- specific :stated explicitly or in detail
- needed a specific amount
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.