- objective :the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- the sole object of her trip was to see her children
- objective :undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena
- an objective appraisal
- objective evidence
- objective :serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes
- objective case
- accusative endings
- objective :emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings or interpretation
- objective art
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.