- observe :discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water
- We found traces of lead in the paint
- observe :make mention of
- She observed that his presentation took up too much time
- They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing
- observe :observe with care or pay close attention to
- Take note of this chemical reaction
- observe :watch attentively
- Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.