- occasion :an event that occurs at a critical time
- at such junctures he always had an impulse to leave
- it was needed only on special occasions
- occasion :a vaguely specified social event
- the party was quite an affair
- an occasion arranged to honor the president
- a seemingly endless round of social functions
- occasion :reason
- there was no occasion for complaint
- occasion :the time of a particular event
- on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.