- occupation :the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- he's not in my line of business
- occupation :any activity that occupies a person's attention
- he missed the bell in his occupation with the computer game
- occupation :the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
- occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal
- occupation :the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
- during the German occupation of Paris
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.