- odd :not easily explained
- it is odd that his name is never mentioned
- odd :an indefinite quantity more than that specified
- invited 30-odd guests
- odd :beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- a curious hybrid accent
- her speech has a funny twang
- they have some funny ideas about war
- had an odd name
- the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves
- something definitely queer about this town
- what a rum fellow
- singular behavior
- odd :of the remaining member of a pair
- unpaired socks
- an odd glove
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.