- raise :the amount a salary is increased
- he got a 3% raise
- he got a wage hike
- raise :raise the level or amount of something
- raise my salary
- raise the price of bread
- raise :an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- the car couldn't make it up the rise
- raise :raise from a lower to a higher position
- Raise your hands
- Lift a load
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.