- strike :a group's refusal to work in protest against low pay or bad work conditions
- the strike lasted more than a month before it was settled
- strike :deliver a sharp blow, as with the hand, fist, or weapon
- The teacher struck the child
- the opponent refused to strike
- The boxer struck the attacker dead
- strike :an attack that is intended to seize or inflict damage on or destroy an objective
- the strike was scheduled to begin at dawn
- strike :have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- This child impressed me as unusually mature
- This behavior struck me as odd
- he was dumb-struck by the news
- her comments struck a sour note
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.