- eye :good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
- she has an eye for fresh talent
- he has an artist's eye
- eye :attention to what is seen
- he tried to catch her eye
- eye :an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- it is in the center of town
- they ran forward into the heart of the struggle
- they were in the eye of the storm
- eye :a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- the thread wouldn't go through the eye
geezExperience.com has over 60,000 words translated into 8 different languages. You can change the language on the above menu. We are also working on a sentence translator that can translate 5 different languages into Tigrinya. This sentence translator is still on progress. It can help you understand the context of the message but it does not fully translate it to Tigrinya.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya.